Old December 3rd 19, 10:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Schempp-Hirth gliders for sale on W&W

On Tuesday, 3 December 2019 20:47:51 UTC, John Foster wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how many Discus 2 and Ventus 2 gliders have been coming up for sale lately on W&W? Is this because of folks moving up to the new V3, or is there some other reason?

Mine (https://wingsandwheels.com/class/classified.php?id=4069) is for sale because I'm changing to 15m class. I think Standard class is a class people move through on their way to hotter, harder and heavier ships.