Old May 4th 12, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard[_8_]

Default The Construction of a Light Aircraft (1943)

On 5/3/2012 3:41 PM, Richard Isakson wrote:
"Du Taquetdelaportétanche" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6q1VKsTeKQ

I finally got around to watching this. I enjoyed the nostalgia. I think
I was born too late although it was just five years after this film was
made. Through the whole film I thought it was a J-3 they were building
but the door's wrong. Must be a super cub.

Richard Isakson

There were several different aircraft in that film.

The fuselage welding section was a J3.

But later, especially the test flight, looked like a Cub Coupe.