Old January 5th 04, 07:35 PM
RU ok

3. Although I do enjoy and his line of reasoning....
I would be more than a little surprised for Pac and BWB
to be one in the same. Don't 'axe' me why......
might hafta' kill ya'.

I just don't see the resemblance between Pac and Bill. There are some
things missing which would come through no matter how hard Bill tried to
conceal his true identity.

I couldn't agree more.

My policy is to axe first and shoot
questions later, as evidenced by the various hatchets, tomahawks, and
other cutting/chopping implements hanging conveniently in my shop. 8^)

Del Rawlins-

Keep this up and you will definitely qualify for....
the coveted Barnyard Seal of Approval. )

Barnyard BOb -