Old June 5th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Those *dangerous* Korean War relics

"Neil Gould" wrote in message
y.com...
Recently, Matt Barrow posted:

"Neil Gould" wrote in message
Recently, Matt Barrow posted:

Gee...isn't hindsight beautiful? Wanna bet a months pay which side
you'd have been on IN REAL TIME? Bet that145 years ago, you'd been
"Massa".

As a matter of historical fact, my ancestors were not "Massa" as far
back as the early 1700s, which is about as far back as I've been
able to trace them.

I didn't say your ancestors, I said YOU!

In which case, this is even more unlikely. I am completely against the
idea that people can be "owned" by another person.

Like I said, hindsight is easy.

When you learn to differentiate between yourself and other
people...unless you have multiple personalities.

What "other people" might you be referring to, Matt? I thought you were
referring to something that could be empirically determined but was
obviously mistaken, as your "clarification" suggests.

Well, if you're that anal...

None the less, your
"clarification" only makes things easier, since I am quite clear about my
attitudes toward slavery, and they are completely incongruous with any
possibility of being "Massa".

See hindsight remarks above.

Here's a question for you to see how firm your position is:

Is health care a right?

At the very least should it be provided in some cases by government?

Get your check ready.