Old November 3rd 03, 02:48 PM
Doug \Woody\ and Erin Beal

On 11/3/03 8:24 AM, in article ,
"Pechs1" wrote:

Doug- What I actually *did* as a young idiot and what was 3710/SOP are two
different stories, of course. I think Pechs' original question was a 3710
issue BRBR

As I get older, my memory goes the way of late nights and pitching
decks...less
fun. But I was never in a squadron where the min wasn't 500 ft AGL...all
Fighter squadrons.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)

That's why all of us Intruder pukes made fun of you... Except when you were
flying sweep or BARCAP for us.

Pechs, I think you've hit the nail on the head. Now that you mention it, I
do remember flying low-levels with the Tomcat guys and having the SOP
difference come up. I'm pretty sure that's what it was--a community
differences issue.

--Woody