Old January 21st 05, 05:04 PM

For crying out loud, it is hard to argue with a Brit. But in this case
you have a valid point and I applaud your comments. I don't understand
that the manufacturers of Diana don't see the facts. Only few gliders
sold, limited lifespan of 1200 hours, limited support, etc. The
sailplane obviously has excellent performance. I don't think that
anybody is questioning that. I wish the manufacturer and designer of
the sailplane best of luck, but I also think they need to hire a market
analyst and good marketing company, familiar with global market in
order to succeed. The performance numbers will not do the sales alone.