Old September 12th 03, 11:06 AM
Roger Long

I haven't found much. Stuff is scattered all over and I can' think of any
specific and comprehensive source.

A lot has changed with the advent of the net. You can research and read all
the AD's and most of the service bulletins yourself.

Thanks for an idea for my fifth aviation article.

--
Roger Long
Andrew Gideon wrote in message
Roger Long wrote:

If you take the job, I'll be glad to give you advice and help, both
mechanical and political. I'm interested in promoting contact and
information sharing among flying clubs.

What's a good source of information (ie. what makes good reading material)
for someone interested in participating on the maintenance side of a club?

Andrew