Old December 26th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BT

Default So...What did Santa Bring you?

One Six Right

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ho! Ho! Ho! I'll start -- Santa was good to us this year! He brought
us...

- Rod Machado's DVD "Aviation Humor", Part I
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Pro for the Kiwi
- Some more screwdrivers, pliers, and cordless driver bits for my son
to lose

Nothing specific for Atlas this year, but we just did the 496 panel
dock/XM radio thing, and had to buy a new "Mighty Grape" fuel truck --
so that's enough of an aviation upgrade for our Christmas season...

How 'bout you? Whad'ja find in *your* Christmas stocking?

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA