Old August 23rd 18, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Centrair 101A Available- Price lowered

On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 8:51:37 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Not that it hasn't happened, but I've never seen a 90 (nor a B or D model, for that matter) offered for sale in the U.S. The access hole in the Peg is small and connections are made strictly by feel. Its not difficult but auto hook-ups would be convenient as well as safer. I don't think that one would find a better value in that price range.

I own a 101A with Wedekind sleeves installed - I put my Pegase together in 15 minutes from start to finish and NEVER have issues putting the spar pins in ot doing the control hook ups - it is a dream to put together and I have not met a previous owner that was extremely happy having owned one. And it is extremely forgiving (forgive me regularly) - it also climbs really well.

My experiences .02 cents

WH