Old March 30th 04, 05:02 AM
Stu Gotts

Never mind trying to justify it, just spend the extra money. If
you're thinking like this now and you don't do it, you'll always
regret it (except, of course when you sell it).

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:32:12 -0800, "BTIZ"
wrote:

in a Cessna 150?? do you think you'll need to compute TAS? or do you think
your GPS will provide you what you need.

JMHO
BT

"MRQB" wrote in message
It is a great learning experience "the pleasures of ownership" I don't

mind
spending money on toys I did the ATV thing for a while 1 trip to the dunes
could run $3,000+ and flying is more fun and more rewarding i belive, Now

get to make the decision of what ASI I want to install do I want a

Standard
or True Airspeed? Humm its hurting my brain deciding witch one to get

price
difference is min as I am already going to have to be spending $420.00 on

standard or should I spend a bit extra $490 on a true airspeed witch would
be best?

"Bob Fry" wrote in message
"MRQB" writes:

Update!!! My diaphragm in the ASI has a leak BER and my TC is not

worth
being serviced I am just going to get new replacements nice little

$1,000
bill and a 1 week wait but at leased i will know what i have.

Ahh...the pleasures of ownership.