Old April 30th 04, 04:03 PM
Wallace Berry

In article ,
(elico64) wrote:

Hi,
me it has been given And E-vario of the RICO ( model VACS), for my PIK20B
Unfortunately I do not possess the use manual.
there is someone that can help me?
Best regards, Fulvio

I have a manual in English and will be glad to copy and mail to you.

Does your club still have any M-100's or M-200's flying there? They are
interesting and unique gliders, especially the M-200. I owned an M-200
for a while. One of only two in North America. It was sold back to a
previous owner in Virginia and is flying there. I was lucky enough to
get to speak with Dr. Morelli about the glider when he was in the U.S.
for the SSA convention a few years ago.

Post or email your address and I'll send a copy of the manual.