Old September 11th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

Default "Mohammed Atta Was in my Cockpit"

In article ,
Jim Logajan wrote:

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
I received this as part of Gary Wiblins' (So.
Africa) Aviation Safety email:

It is truly chilling!

"Mohammad Atta was in my Cockpit Jump-seat**by*Pat

Pat? Is that the Pat from "Saturday Night Live"?

The story smells like a big pile of male bovine fecal matter to me.

Hey, guys,

I just posted it because I got it from Gary's Aviation Safety
Newsletter, and it appeared real enough and chilling enough to pass on
(with Gary's permission, of course). The scenario appears credible, but
-- who knows? I will say, however, that it is far more credible than all
of those "Inside Job" conjectures out there. They don't even have enough
evidence to call it a "theory."

BTW, an old friend (long retired) used to fly the UAL 93 schedule and
shudders to think about what *could* have happened.