Old February 18th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair

Default f/s Borgelt B-100

Oh, but Dave, I can select from 10 soaring sites, not
just 2. True, I have to dial them in manually, but
once there in the box I got them forever. The B-100
gives distance, time and altitude required around anything
I dial in + distance and altitude required to the nearest
alternate, or the next, or the next, etc. Thermal page
with a couple of averages, 6 audio's to select from,
speed to fly, statistics, you know, all the good stuff.
Not a bad way to go for a new guy on a budget.
JJ
PS; My SN-10B's on the UPS truck :)

At 22:18 17 February 2007, wrote:
On Feb 16, 4:46 pm, John Sinclair
wrote:
Borgelt B-100 for $500.00, 90% of what the SN-10 has
for 20% of the cost.
JJ

I'd say more like 50% of ILEC SN10 functions ;-)
Moving map, flight recorder, super wind measurement,
area tasks, and much more are available in the SN10
!

See ya, Dave