Old July 16th 03, 02:03 PM
David Megginson

David Megginson writes:

"JerryK" writes:

5 trips into Canada in the last 12 months, 5 inspections. 2 inspectors each
time. Same thing happended on the West Coast, Vancouver, and East Coast,
Toronto, (Pearson and City Centre). Maybe it's just me, but it seems more
than random.

It depends on whether you have registered for the CANPASS program or
not, I think. That said, I was met by only one inspector at CYOW when
I returned from the U.S. a few weeks ago. Maybe when they are going
to an isolated airport, the inspectors don't want to go alone.

An isolated airport ... like CYYZ or CYTZ. Maybe I should read a
little better next time.

All the best,

David

--