Old August 15th 19, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default PowerFlarm Antenna Locations on Carbon Fuselage

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 12:44:26 PM UTC-4, George Haeh wrote:
I'm getting good range numbers with long Flarm A & B antennae on opposite sides of the canopy on my ASW-27.

I upgraded to a Core 1.1 and am waiting for "Innovation", Science and Economic Development Canada to get off their keisters and approve transmit on both antennae.

Hi George - do you know that it's been submitted for such testing?
Dan