Old August 15th 19, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default PowerFlarm Antenna Locations on Carbon Fuselage

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 2:59:38 PM UTC-4, George Haeh wrote:
Na, that's beyond my pay grade.

TSB is investigating the recent collision between a glider and C-182 towplane, possibly equipped with top and bottom external PowerFLARM antennae, only one of which would be transmitting.

I've had two close encounters with gliders underneath my carbon fiber fuselage when my PowerFLARM antenna was mounted on my glareshield.

Carbon fiber is a mixed blessing...