Old February 17th 09, 10:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Beauciphus

Default Errors accessing FAA's Pilotweb

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Beauciphus writes:

How is the current price relevant for something you claim to have owned
for
several years?

The price has never been $180. I think the first copy I bought was $40.

In your normal fashion, you have failed to answer the question, and made a
completely unrelated assertion.

Because you claim the only cost for you is electricity, which you only pay
because they turn it off when you dont, I do not believe that you paid for
the the version you are currently using, or the super-duper baron-addon with
the ejection seat.