Old March 16th 04, 07:11 AM
Carl Frisk

FS2004: Two ways off the top of my head.... Check the help files for:
1. Slew mode

2. Using the Map :- Using the Map in Aircraft Mode

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Gerald Sylvester" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Is it possible to move an aircraft in MSFS either graphically or
by numbers (lat and long, alt, heading, IAS) easily? Right
now it appears I have to fly into the position/configuration
I want and then save it. If I want to practice approaches
at different airports, holding patterns (ADF, VOR, DME,
at intersections, etc) this could get pretty annoying having to
fly for a half hour or more to get it in the right spot.

More specifically I'm hoping it has something like in
the Elite Sim where you can click and drag the plane where
you want and then type in the altitude, heading, etc.

thanks in advance
Gerald Sylvester