Old October 25th 17, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default My next ship...

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 10:21:38 AM UTC-7, Darryl Ramm wrote:
Sorry I missed the budget in the first post. For $70-$80k forget 18m and get the very best ASW27 you can find/afford.

I agree that the 27 is the safe choice, but I want to explore the boundaries of my options. For instance the LAK 17a is 15/18m and appears very affordable. Performance is good, and it gets good reviews. It appears you could even get a self launcher for about $80K. I think Sean F. owned one. Comments Sean?