Old August 18th 14, 10:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Aircraft Recovery Dolly

On Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:48:26 AM UTC-5, John wrote:
I need to acquire a dolly capable of recovering a typical general aviation aircraft with a flat tire. I would like something that I can just place the flat tire wheel assembly onto without removing wheel pants or brakes. It also needs to be capable of being towed up to a mile using only one tug.Any ideas?

I have built what you wish for. It carries a capacity of 10,000lbs and works great. Hydraulics up to twice as much. Typically you can roll a flat tire 1 1/2 ft Even if rim is damaged the same can happen. If interested visit aircraftrecovery.net