Old November 4th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Hultman

Default ASG-29 versus Ventus 2CX

Sorry that I haven't good information for you on the differences between
ASG-29 & Ventus 2CX.
I am very curious as to the ASG-29 warrantee regarding spar cap as described
in recent posts.How do U.S. buyers protect themselves from such
manufacturing blunders? I've read many posts on this R.A.S. newsgroup
concerning improperly profiled wings on earlier European sailplanes & am
wondering if & how manufacturers are held to account.
Very Best Regards,
Jim Hultman
Santa Barbara

wrote in message
ups.com...
All things being equal (delivery time, price, etc.) which glider would
you choose and why? Is there a performance difference, quality
difference, ergonomics, etc.?

The comparision should take into account 15 meter and 18 meter
performance, strong weather and weak weather performance.