Old June 8th 04, 02:55 AM
smackey

"temp" wrote in message ...
I am sure this has been beat to death many times but I have not seen it so
here you go again.

I have just agreed to buy an aircraft, pending the few details that always
crop up. It happens to be a low wing plane, but all my time so far has been
in a C152. The low wing appeals to me as the lack of visiblity in turns on
the Cessna is irritating. The worst plane I ever flew in for vis was a
Taylorcraft, all I could see without ducking was the wing root! The best was
a Piper Tomahawk. However, the low wing planes have a big obstruction when
you wish to look straight down.

I am wondering if there was ever a concensus about which is generally
better. I expect some of the ultralights come out best for overall view, but
their other limitations just won't work for me.

This subject...again!!?? Gotta be a troll.