Old June 7th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Jim Weir- need help on aux audio inputs to PM-3000 intercom

("RST Engineering" wrote)
I can't describe a summing amplifier in words without pictures. Anybody
got a lead on a binaries group where I can post a picture of what I'm
talking about?

Or, go to www.rstengineering.com/kitplanes and look at U101 in the August
2002 article for an idea of what I'm talking about.

If they're JPEG's, sent them to me as e-mail attachments and I'll set them
up to a link.

Type up any info you want to go along with the attached photos.

1. (Easy on the text length - there's a limit. Amount???)
2.
3.
4.
etc.
etc.

This is what photos will look like on Yahoo:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W26821A3D
(Wait for it...)

Montblack-at
vi