Old May 14th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark T. Dame

Default preparing for commercial oral and practical

gatt wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
Expect some of those situations to get pretty complicated (i.e. you
start out on a local photography flight, the photographer asks you if
you'll drop him off at point X rather than back at the airport).

Would answering "Not unless you have a parachute" get me in trouble? ;

That's how I would answer it (assuming the DE has a good sense of
humor). In fact, I think I did answer it that way with regard to sight
seeing flights.

-m
--
## Mark T. Dame