Old October 8th 14, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default Where is the LX S80?

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:05:56 AM UTC-7, jherzog wrote:
The user's manual for the S80 is now available

(http://www.lxnav.com/downloads/manua...ishVer0500.pdf)

so hopefully it will be available in the U.S. soon.

I'm interested in one to replace my Cambridge LNAV/SNAV/vario

combination, which will free up two instrument holes. I would like to

see a few initial reports from users before pulling the trigger on

purchasing.

--

jherzog

I should have some LXNAV S80 vario systems in a couple of week. Since they are similar to the LXNAV V7 except for the software I would expect few problems.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com