Old June 4th 05, 03:55 AM
AES

In article ,
Dave S wrote:

Also keep in mind: Pressurized airliners have a cabin altitude of
8-10,000 feet.

I am absolutely no expert on this subject, so take this as a query, not
a correction: my Casio altimeter watch can easily be a hundred feet or
more off, especially if not calibrated at the start of a trip, but in a
fair amount of transcontinental and trans-Atlantic flying I've never
seen it indicate above maybe 6800 feet at most . . . ???

[And on a related note, if any experts out there have information on
altitude risks of air travel (commercial) for people at risk of
lymphadema (lymphodema?) I'd be glad to receive pointers.]