Old June 27th 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
stshaffer

Default Sad News: Michael Masterov

Before reluctantly concluding that we couldn't swing the expense of
travel and the new much greater distance this year, I'd hoped to make
it the one in which I stayed up all night. Did it the very first year
I attended P'ville, laughing and talking and smoking and examining
whatever seemed like the great issues of the time and original humor,
late into the night with Michael and Highflyer. The hours were wee
indeed when I went off to roll up in my tent, but those two were still
at it, and repeated the all-night discourse on the first night of
every subsequent annual gathering.
To traditions, great and small,
and friends who share.

Stella