Old September 11th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_1_]

Default FOR SALE NEW NK CLEAR NAV

On Sep 10, 4:46*pm, Andy wrote:
On Sep 7, 6:47*am, Richard wrote:

The Craggy Aero Ultimate supports Borgelt Varios, B50, B500, *CAI 302,
LX1600, *or any NMEA GPS. *Software WinPilot PRO or ADV.

Larger Screen , 4 times the resolution VGA, more processing power,
brighter adjustable display.

http://www.craggyaero.com/ultimate.htm

Shipping in October 2008.

The fact that it is intended to support see you mobile is a major plus
as far as I'm concerned. *The SeeYou team has a good history of
supporting their software and for being open to user suggestions.
Will that also be available in October? Will users be able to load
software updates obtained directly from the See You web site?

Andy

Naviter has said they will support the Ultimate Platform, but have not
give a date. It will be a new software package specific to the
Ulitimate operating system. Current users probalby will not be able
to transfer their license. I believe users will be able to update
from the SeeYou site or my web site.

Thanks for your interest.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com