Old April 20th 20, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default powerflarm display track file download

I used to be able to download track files from my powerflarm rectangular butterfly display by inserting a usb, pressing the button and then pressing again on the "flarm" status and again on "log download" without turning the unit off. It no longer does this now I have to power off the unit insert a usb and power back on and wait. Its not a lot longer but it was convenient to do it while still up and running. Any one else noticed this?

CH