Old April 21st 21, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Weglide Recover Password

Thanks you!

Just the act of asking seems to have worked. As I was writing the
email, I took the time to look at my spam folder one more time and I had
two emails from weglide, one in German and one in English. I am now
logged on!

I took the time to upload my last flight which was enlightening from an
analysis standpoint and answered my question about why my scored
triangle was so small compared to what I thought it should have been:

The flight trace showed my engine run significantly longer than it
actually was. Looking at that in both Skylines and OLC showed a much
shorter run time. I wonder if the noise created by the open nose dome
and cooling inlets after the engine was shut down was enough to alter
the scoring that much. Next time, I will ensure that my doors are
closed before striking out on course...

Dan
5J

On 4/21/21 9:00 AM, Johannes Dibbern wrote:
Dan Marotta schrieb am Mittwoch, 21. April 2021 um 16:09:03 UTC+2:
Hi All,

I signed up for Weglide yesterday and then was unable to log in. I
tried to recover my password, went through the Captcha, and got a
message saying to follow the instructions in the email. What email?
I've tried a half dozen times and have not gotten an email. Yes, I
checked my spam folder.

Any help out there?
--
Dan
5J

Hi Dan,

just send us an email to and we'll figure it out.

Johannes