Old March 15th 10, 03:35 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mike Ash

Default Cirrus crash midair

In article ,
"Stephen!" wrote:

Alpha Propellerhead wrote in
:

They move their heads, and, if necessary to cover blind spots, they
move

the
airplane.

Thank you for using the word "they."

You don't "move the airplane" to cover blind spots.

You've never lifted a wing to see under it before you turn?

I normally "cut the corner" from downwind to base in the pattern
precisely so that my wing doesn't block my view of the airport during
that portion of the flight. The idea that you don't move the airplane
for visibility is silly as a general rule.

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth