Old April 19th 04, 08:23 AM
Hilton

Cockpit Colin wrote:
What type of calculations would be of interest to you (in millibars)?

That
is something we could add to WingX is a fairly short amount of time.

Basically, anything that involves pressure. Most pressing being

calculation
of Density Altitude.

We're working on that as we speak. It'll probably be in the next version
(free upgrade).

WingX looks pretty impressive

Thanks, we're really happy with it - and we have a long list of more cool
stuff, many suggested/requested by our users (e.g. metric E6B) As a CFI I
find it indespensible when checking a student's cross-country planning, W&B
etc. WingX also contains all the endorsements listed in AC61-65D.

What would it take for a user to replace the
FAR regs with CAR (Civil Aviation Regulations)? Ours appear to be modeled

on
the FAR 'part' system (Part 61, Part 91 , Part 135 etc) and are all
downloadable in PDF Format.

We'll take a look at adding this. Since the WingX application is separate
from its databases, we will be able to make the database (with CARs)
available without requiring users to upgrade. In fact, WingX can simply
download the latest databases off the internet in realtime.

Would you like us to email you when we ship the new WingX with the metric
E6B?

Feel free to download WingX from http://www.hiltonsoftware.com (without a
registration key, it'll act like a demo version)

Hilton