Old March 19th 10, 03:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Trajan[_2_]

Default A Rare P-39 restored in Adelaide - 9 News.wmv [1/7]

Windows Live Mail does that, similar to OE. It's not great, not even as good
as OE but it works and the learning curve is maybe not as steep. Free DL
form MS website.
Bill Wolcott

"Indrek Aavisto" wrote in message
I recently had to replace my old Dell laptop with a new computer. The
new one is furnidhed with Windows 7. Microsoft, in their infinite
wisdom, have left out Outlook Express from their latest and greatest
offering. I am now using Thunderbird to read the newsgroup, but as far
as I can determine it lacks the ability to combine multipart files.

Can anyone advise me on whether there is a way to induce Thunderbird to
do this, or can anyone suggest a newsreader that has the ability to
combine multipart files?

Thanks

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill