Old June 4th 08, 07:22 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
William Black[_1_]

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
news
There's not one peep about the Chinese political system within China.

Well, there was a few years ago.

I wonder if they're out of jail yet?

The Government is genuinely popular and their policies have
practically unanimous support.

So why not have free and fair elections?

Watch the Beijing Olympics and see for
yourselves the genuine public mood in China today.

We will watch with interest, especially as they've just withdrawn one
'manual of behaviour' that was deeply offensive to disabled athletes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7433398.stm

--
William Black

Time for tea.