Old September 29th 03, 02:06 AM
John Morgan

Ray,

Could your master cylinder be rebuilt? If corrosion is the problem, a
possible fix might be to have a machine shop bore it out and then epoxy a
brass sleeve in the bore . . . no more corrosion problems.

This is a common fix for antique car and other auto restoration projects.

--
bumper
"Dare to be different . . . circle in sink."

"Ray Lovinggood" wrote in message
Our club's G-103 Acro needs a new brake master cylinder.
We can probably get one from Grob in Ohio within several
weeks, but we would like to get one sooner.

Does anyone, anywhere, have a master cylinder they
would sell us? Then, we would pay overnight freight
to our club's location in North Carolina, USA.

Please contact me at:

Thanks,
Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA