Old February 13th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Bojack

Default Charlie Spratt says hi !

Where can we send the notes to? How' bout email?

J4
wrote in message
ups.com...
Juan Mandelbaum, Mike Newman, and I stopped to see him on the way back
from Memphis. Charlie was very sorry to be unable to attend the SSA
convention ! Charlie can't travel as he's on dialysis at the hospital
three days a week and a bit weak, but he's in good spirits and hoping
to get another kidney soon. The soaring circuit is out of the question
this season, but he's hoping to get his strength up a bit and find a
part-time job in Charlotte. And he's looking forward to rejoining us
as soon as he's able.
Best Regards, Dave
PS: Calls and notes are always appreciated !