Old May 31st 20, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Ethridge

Default Private airport or small field for landout?

On Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 6:38:56 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:

What books have you read about XC flying?

Advanced Soaring Made Easy - Bernard Eckey
After Solo - Thomas Knauff
The Soaring Engine - G Dale
Landing Out - The Final Four Minutes - Bob Wander
Winning - George Moffat
That great landout booklet by Kai Gersten that I can't find on the internet anymore...

Just bought Reichmann's Cross-Country Soaring, so starting on that now.

Ben