Old March 13th 19, 08:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Anyone flown a SHK-1?

Hi Jeff,
I have inherited a Standard Austria serial no. 6 for my friend Peter Reid Roberson.
The aircraft is in a poor state and needs a lot of work to restore her.Peter started repairing the one wing that was damaged in a landing incident but stopped for some reason.He unfortunately passed away last year. The glider was hanging in the rafters for many years.
I am thinking of restoring her and would really appreciate if you could share the drawings you have and possibly the flight manual with me.

Best Regards,
Manfred Springer,
Johannesburg.
South Africa.