Old February 3rd 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default NK ClearNav Update

On Feb 3, 12:23*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I received my demo NK ClearNav a few days ago. *It is awesome! *You can see
the latest reviews hehttp://www.cumulus-soaring.com/nk.htm

Let me know if you want to be a beta tester.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Neat system - It's great to see a bright display finally available.
And no touch screen! Those are an abomination in a cockpit!

One feature I think would be really nice to have: An integrated
"TCAS"-like display of nearby transponder equipped traffic. Even if
just an audio warning along with a range and altitude warning display
on the map (from an MRX-type transponder detector, for example).

And for Europe, of course, integrated FLARM.

Kirk
66