Old August 25th 03, 01:22 AM
Ron

I knew two different aviators with the call sign "Otis".

One was an attack type and told me that his stood for "On Target Is
Standard"

The other told me that when the boat pulled into a foreign port he would go
into town, get drunk, go back to the ship and call his wife somehow and
start bawling and telling her everything that he did while he was drunk.
His squadron mates noticed an immediate similarity to Otis the town drunk on
the old Andy of Mayberry show, and the name stuck forever...

José Herculano wrote in message
This "Man Luv" Monlux is surely one I'd hate to have.
Now "Lingus" Cuni, has a ring to it.

Please do share the most preposterous you have come across.
José Herculano