Old November 30th 04, 09:51 PM
NW_PILOT

"Morgans" wrote in message

"Back_To_Flying" wrote

Ok, unlike you I have done some research on this then . Driving is the
leading cause of death for American drivers between 15 - 20 years of

age.

Stating an argument like that, shows you have little to no grasp of
statistics.

Everyone (nearly) drives. Everyone does not fly.

Still, I agree that flying is an acceptable risk for the careful. If you
suppress your loved one's urge to fly, he will end up resenting it, and
possibly you, too. (to the original poster) Do you want to take the

chance
of not having him in your life, because of that?
--
Jim in NC

Wife or flying ill tell her to pack her bags and show her the door. Flying
is a real addiction!!! to some!