Old March 19th 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

Default "Vanishing American Air Superiority"

Ken S. Tucker wrote:
On Mar 19, 1:17 am, -did-not-set--mail-host-address--
so-tickle-me wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" writes:
On Mar 18, 10:48 pm, Dan wrote:
As a hobby I build houses, cottages and track vehicles, here's pix,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dynamics/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3515661...7616995388478/
that's for fun.

I'm sure you can organize the low skilled labour. I base that on the
workmanship of your playhouses.

Military is all about organizing draftees (low skilled labor),
that's how people like me create employment opportunity
for people like you Dan

Not to put too fine a point on things neither your country nor mine
has had a draft for decades. Then again, you have no military experience
so you wouldn't understand.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired