Old December 21st 06, 09:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

snipped It may be that Zoom was anticipating using the
Powrachute judgement to fund his legal expenses in these trials. Alternately,
it may be that Zoom's attorney didn't want to be working on these cases with the
SnF depositions coming up.

Ron Wanttaja

Ron, I have irrefutable evidence that Zoom committed Federal Perjury
against me. I notice that you have a letter submitted to the Court.

Is it possible for me to submit evidence in regards to Zoom's failure
to uphold a sworn oath not to lie? Even a letter to the Court?