Old November 20th 16, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Default A Dumb Question

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 4:26:59 PM UTC-5, Renny wrote:
On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 1:38:00 PM UTC-7, Casey wrote:
Oh, I recently stopped Facebook, closed accounts on Google, Youtube, and Vimeo because I felt I was getting to large a foot print on the net. I had originally started these to stay in touch with friends but then others whom I did not know started viewing videos and trying to befriend me. Once I was hacked on Facebook as well. If I ever open any other accounts I will have a secondary email and open accounts as a fictitious person.

Casey - You need not worry.....We're all just simulations, especially my simulated friend Dan Marotta. He and his Stemme actually do not exist, but the simulation is terrific and very realistic....really! My hangar, 75 feet from his, also does not exist, but it sure is fun to pretend it really does.... ;-)

Yeah Ive been in a simulation lately myself. Simulating waking up in my home/hanger, rolling up the door and pulling out my self launcher and taking off from my 10 acre estate. Simulations are great, aren't they?