Old February 20th 05, 11:29 PM
George Patterson

Dude wrote:

If LSA is successful in letting more members into the club, I would hope we
would look into rewriting a lot of the mishmash we now have as regulations
to make things simpler. The simpler the regulations, the more time we can
devote to training real safety issues.

I sincerely hope that the next 20 years will provide the statistical ammunition
to overturn the requirement for third-class medical certificates. My personal
belief is that there will be no significant difference in the number of
accidents caused by medical problems in the SP and PP/RP categories. It probably
won't matter to me by that time, though.

George Patterson
He who tries to carry a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in
no other way.