Old April 6th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Al Gore's Private Jet

On Apr 5, 7:13 pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 18:05:24 -0700, "Aluckyguess" wrote in
:

The whole global warming thing in my opinion is a hoax.

You need to inform yourself. Have you seen Gore's movie yet?

Pretty cool. I love how he's been responding to the scientists who
claim he misquoted them in the movie. In essence, he said he isn't
smart enough to understand the actual specifics of climate change but
he believes he got the essence of the meaning across. You got to hand
it to him, he's taken himself from a totally washed up has-been to
front page news with this industry. I"m still waiting to hear him tell
us how we are also causing the global warming that is happening on
Mars.

-Robert