Old September 4th 08, 07:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Ren Yenc

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 09:04:17 -0500, Mitchell Holman
wrote:

"michael hoare" wrote in
:

I dont care if its been said a thousand times i fail to see the
point of encrypting entries so that they cant be viewed without
downloading some other crap to view them ....whats the purpose of it
..what purpose does it serve besides ****ing off those who cant view the
pics i really dont see the point of it all
Mick H

And then there is the issue of flooding.

What is wrong with posting just a dozen or so
images per day? Is there some urgency that requires
a whole series to uploaded all at once?

Why should I have to collect a few bits a day?

Dan married one of a pair of identical twin girls. Less than a year later, he was in court filing for a divorce. "OK," the judge said, "Tell the court why you want a divorce."
"Well, your honor," Dan started, "Every once in a while my sister in law would come over for a visit, and because she and my wife are so identical looking, every once in a while I'd end up making love to her by mistake."
"Surely there must be some difference between the two women." the judge said.
"You'd better believe there is a difference, your honor. That's why I want the divorce." he replied.