Old November 8th 13, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike I Green

Default Wings & Wheels is moving!

Good luck Tim. Thanks for you help over these many years.

Mighty Gorilla AKA Mike Green

On 11/7/2013 2:35 PM, Tim wrote:
Please note that as of November 9th Wings & Wheels has a new home
I have since having had some medical issues in the past year had to
think about how much I could continue the pace and remain in control of
running all business operations should something more seriously happen.
I also turned 62 this past month and am able to start trying reclaiming
what the government has been stealing from me for the past 50 years and
claim some at least before the politicians decide it is theirs after
all. The new principle owner will be well known Soaring Pilot and
competitor Sean Franke. Sean will also have the highly respected and
well known in the soaring community assistance of Garrett Willett to
help operations. I will also remain for several years a consultant and
able to help in the transition.
Wings & Wheels will be moving and the address with change to

Wings & Wheels, Inc.
107 N. Exchange Place
San Dimas, CA 91773
Tel.: 909.971.9583 Fax.: 909.971.9732

For the week of November 9th - November 16th there will be no shipping
to or from W&W as we make this very large move to the new location but
if you have orders we will still be accepting these and processing for
delivery starting the following week and long into the future!

I do hope you’ll continue your support for and welcome the new Wings &
Wheels as you have in the past nearly 2 and a half decades
Sincerely
Tim Mara

Please visit the Wings & Wheels Website at
www.wingsandwheels.com

--
Mike I Green