Old December 5th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

Default Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

In a previous article, Mxsmanic said:
Paul Tomblin writes:
Wikipedia quotes multiple scientific papers. So far all you've quoted is
yourself.

Wikipedia usually quotes, at best, a number of sources, which may or may not
be reliable, be they scientific papers or not.

Ok, I'll rephrase that so even you can understand it: "This particular
Wikipedia article quotes multiple scientific papers, all of which prove
that you're talking out your ass. So far, all you've offered in rebuttal
is your own proven track record of being wrong about everything to do with
everything, and your own failed and pathetic life."

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
I tried staying in during a fire alarm some years ago. Unfortunately the