Old December 27th 03, 10:06 PM
Guy Alcala

Peter Stickney wrote:

In article ,
Eric Pinnell see my web site writes:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:16:22 -0500, (Peter
Stickney) wrote:

No, just a standard Lithobraking maneuver.
Marvin, you really _should_ be getting back to work on the
Illudiium-Pu-38 Space Modulator. And how've you been coming
with that project to capture an Earth Creature for study?
Don't forget, it'll be Happy OER Time in about 3 weeks.

It's the Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator.

It depends on which episode. In "Haredevil Hare", it's as I
mentioned. In "Hareway to the Stars, you are correct. (Or do I have
that inverted. I might have had the silly thing in reverse.

Hold on there, eager young space cadet, it's the Illudium Q-36
_Explosive_ Space Modulator. See

http://www.barbneal.com/marvin.asp

Marvin

(Oh, drat these computers, they're so naughty and complex).